- Global Increases in Individualism
- Social Structure, Infectious Diseases, Disasters, Secularism, and Cultural Change in America
- Tuning in to psychological change: Linguistic markers of psychological traits and emotions over time in popular U.S. song lyrics.
- Temporal Changes in Individualism and Their Ramification in Japan: Rising Individualism and Conflicts with Persisting Collectivism
- The Church, intensive kinship, and global psychological variation
- Large-Scale Psychological Differences Within China Explained by Rice Versus Wheat Agriculture
- Status Quo Bias in Decision Making
Jaime K Devine is an interdisciplinary neuroscientist whose research focuses on how behavior and biology, specifically sleep and health, interact. She has a PhD in Neuroscience from Brandeis University and a Certificate in Sleep Medicine from Harvard Medical School. She is also a dedicated science communicator, runner, working mother and nerd.
Joshua Conrad Jackson is a PhD student at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. He studies how culture changes over time, and the impact of cultural change on human cognition and behavior. Outside of research, he enjoys traveling and long-distance running.